Acrylic Sheet is the product of choice for these application requirements:
High molecular weight, excellent stiffness, strength, and excellent chemical resistance. Therefore, it is more suitable for processing large-sized logo plaques, and the time is slightly longer than that in the softening process. This kind of board is characterized by small batch processing, unparalleled flexibility in the color system and surface texture effect, and complete product specifications, suitable for various special purposes.
Acrylic sheets will fit the requirements for a multitude of applications. Acrylic sheets are not harmful to human health or the environment in manufacturing, applications, or disposal. The acrylic sheet is free of lead, cadmium, and barium. All Acrylic Sheet products comply with national and international regulations relating to the environment.
In our daily life, it is widely used. For example, it can be used as an advertising facility, as a lightbox, or some signboards, display stands, etc.
In terms of transportation facilities, it is also widely used in trains or cars, and can be made into car lights.
In addition, the baby's incubator is made of acrylic, which maintains high transparency. At the same time, some medical appliances can also be made of materials.
In our daily life, telephone booths or shop windows, as well as integrated ceilings, screens, etc., can be made of acrylic sheets.
(1) Acrylic sheet cannot be stored in the same place with other organic solvents, let alone contact with organic solvents.
(2) During transportation, the surface protective film or protective paper cannot be scratched.
(3) It cannot be used in an environment where the temperature exceeds 85°C.
(4) When cleaning the acrylic sheet, only 1% soapy water is needed. Use a soft cotton cloth dipped in soapy water. Do not use hard objects or dry wipes, otherwise the surface will be easily scratched.
(5) Acrylic plate has a large thermal expansion coefficient, so the expansion gap should be reserved due to temperature changes.
Acrylic sheets have good processing properties, which can be thermoformed (including compression molding, blow molding and vacuum molding), or mechanical processing methods such as drilling, turning, cutting, etc. The mechanical cutting and engraving controlled by a microcomputer not only greatly improves the processing accuracy, but also produces patterns and shapes that cannot be completed by traditional methods. In addition, the acrylic sheet can be laser cut and laser engraved to produce products with peculiar effects.
Commonly, acrylic sheets can be used for as follows,
(1) Architectural applications: shop windows, soundproof doors, and windows, lighting covers, telephone booths, etc.
(2) Advertising applications: light boxes, signs, signs, display stands, etc.
(3) Transportation applications: doors and windows of vehicles such as trains, cars, etc.
(4) Medical applications: baby incubators, various surgical medical instruments, civilian products: sanitary facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, brackets, aquariums, etc.
(5) Industrial application: the instrument panel and cover, etc.
(6) Lighting applications: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lampshades, etc.
HSQY is reliable acrylic sheet manufacturer of multiple acrylic production lines to meet your different customization needs. There are different types of acrylic sheet, such as clear acrylic sheet;black acrylic sheet; white acrylic sheet; colourful acrylic sheet; iridescent acrylic sheeet; textured acrylic sheet; colored acrylic sheet; opaque acrylic sheet; translucent acrylic sheet and so on.
Common sizes include acrylic sheet sizes of 1.22*1.83m, 1.25*2.5m, and 2*3m. If the quantity is more than MOQ, the size can be customized.
The thickness we can make is from 1mm to 200mm,the below thickness is what we normally make.
1/2 inch acrylic sheet
1/8 acrylic sheet
1/4 inch acrylic sheet
3/8 inch acrylic sheet
3/16 acrylic sheet
3mm acrylic sheet
For example, in the production of household doors and windows and fish tanks, acrylic is not recommended. First of all, the hardness of acrylic is not as good as that of ordinary glass, and the surface is prone to scratches. Secondly, the cost of acrylic is much higher than ordinary glass.
Acrylic sheets have many machining characteristics, such as,
(1) Strong plasticity, large shape change, easy processing, and forming.
(2) High recyclability rate, recognized by growing environmental awareness.
(3) Easy to maintain, easy to clean, rain can be cleaned naturally, or just scrub with soap and a soft cloth.
It's easy to do with the chlorine (methane), followed by acrylic glue, followed by AB glue, but it is difficult to operate, and the possibility of leakage is high.
Yes, Acrylic can be used to pack food, but it is not recommended to contact food directly. It will often be used in our daily life, such as display props, fruit plates, photo frames, bathroom products, hotel tissue boxes, acrylic food boxes, etc. Use the acrylic box to make bread, dried fruits, candy, etc., safe, environmentally friendly, beautiful, and generous.
It has less wear-resistant, acrylic has the advantages of being lightweight, low price, and easy to mold. Its molding methods include casting, injection molding, machining, acrylic thermoforming, etc. In particular, injection molding can be mass-produced, with a simple process and low cost. Therefore, its application is becoming more and more extensive, and it is widely used in instrumentation parts, automobile lights, optical lenses, transparent pipes, etc.
It has good weather resistance and acid and alkali resistance, and will not cause yellowing and hydrolysis due to years of sunshine and rain
Brittleness, hardness, and high transparency are the biggest characteristics of acrylic. Good acrylic transparency can reach 93%, it is strong here.
PMMA or plexiglass.
In addition to its unparalleled high brightness, acrylic has the following advantages: good toughness, not easy to break; strong repairability, as long as you use soft foam to dip a little toothpaste to wipe the sanitary ware; soft texture, no cold feeling in winter; bright colors, to meet the individual pursuit of different tastes.
Acrylic is very eye-catching with its novel appearance and ever-changing design. At the same time, it has unparalleled outdoor weather resistance, which is unique among many advertising materials. According to relevant statistics, currently, in the advertising industry, the utilization rate of acrylic products has reached more than 80%. It is believed that acrylic will be more widely used in construction, furniture, medical, transportation, and other fields in the future.