Acrylic, also known as PMMA or plexiglass, its chemical name is polymethyl methacrylate.
It is an important plastic material that was developed earlier. It has good transparency, chemical stability, weather resistance, easy dyeing, easy processing, and beautiful appearance. It has a wide range of applications in the construction industry.Acrylic sheet can generally be divided into cast acrylic sheet, extruded acrylic sheet.
Light transmittance is above 92% of transparent acrylic sheet,
2. Excellent weather resistance
It is highly adaptable to the natural environment. Even if it is exposed to sunlight, wind and rain for a long time, its performance will not change. It has good anti-aging performance and can be used at outdoors.
3. Good processing performance
Suitable for both cutting and thermoforming
4. Excellent comprehensive performance
Acrylic sheets are diverse in variety, rich in colors, and have extremely excellent comprehensive performance, providing designers with diversified choices. Acrylic sheets can be dyed, and the surface can be painted, silk-screened or vacuum coated
5. Non-toxic, even if it is in long-term contact with people, it is harmless
1. The product has low hardness and the surface is easy to scratch
2. Not resistant to high temperatures
3. The price is much more expensive than ordinary glass
1. Acrylic sheet cannot be stored in the same place with other organic solvents, let alone contact with organic solvents.
2. During transportation, the surface protective film or protective paper cannot be scratched.
3. It cannot be used in an environment where the temperature exceeds 85°C.
4. When cleaning the acrylic sheet, only 1% soapy water is needed. Use a soft cotton cloth dipped in soapy water. Do not use hard objects or dry wipes, otherwise the surface will be easily scratched.
5. Acrylic plate has a large thermal expansion coefficient, so the expansion gap should be reserved due to temperature changes.
Acrylic sheets have good processing properties, which can be thermoformed (including compression molding, blow molding and vacuum molding), or mechanical processing methods such as drilling, turning, cutting, etc. The mechanical cutting and engraving controlled by a microcomputer not only greatly improves the processing accuracy, but also produces patterns and shapes that cannot be completed by traditional methods. In addition, the acrylic sheet can be laser cut and laser engraved to produce products with peculiar effects. "
1. Architectural applications: shop windows, soundproof doors and windows, lighting shades, telephone booths, etc.
2. Advertising applications: light boxes, signs, signs, display racks, etc.
3. Transportation applications: doors and windows of trains, automobiles and other vehicles.
4. Medical applications: baby incubators, various surgical medical appliances, civilian products: bathroom facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, brackets, aquariums, etc.
5. Industrial applications: instrument surface panels and protective covers, etc.
6. Lighting applications: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lampshades, etc.
7.Acrylic sheet for fish tank,Acrylic sheet for swimming pool.
There are different cols of acrylic sheet,such as clear acrylic sheet;black acrylic sheet;white acrylic sheet;colourful acrylic sheet;iridescent acrylic sheeet;textured acrylic sheet;colored acrylic sheet;opaque acrylic sheet;translucent acrylic sheet and so on.
We can provide different sizes of acrylic sheet,the standard size is 4*8 acrylic sheet,we can also make acrylic sheet cut to size.If you want cut acrylic sheet into your required size,you can contact with me,I can offer you acrylic sheet price in cutted small size.
The thickness we can make is from 1mm to 200mm,the below thickness is what we normally make.
1/2 inch acrylic sheet
1/8 acrylic sheet
1/4 inch acrylic sheet
3/8 inch acrylic sheet
3/16 acrylic sheet
3mm acrylic sheet
There are different types of acrylic sheet,such as cast acrylic sheet,extruded acrylic sheet,acrylic light guide panel and mirror acrylic sheet and so on.